In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data and enacting regulations, we inform you that the personal data you provide us with will stored on a computerized personal data file owned by Joaquín Hernández de la Obra on behalf of the travel agency operating under the tradename VIVEBIKE.
The purpose of this data file is:
- To manage bookings and the provision of contracted services properly.
- To transfer personal data to the domestic or foreign companies that organize and/or provide the aforementioned services. This data will only and exclusively be transferred to third parties which are necessarily involved in the provision of services related to contracted trips or the provision of services related to customer requirements.
- To keep customers informed by any medium about any products, services, offers and promotions related to VIVEBIKE’s activity.
- To seek customers’ participation customer satisfaction surveys in order to improve the offer and quality of VIVEBIKE’s services and customer management on the basis of its customers’ opinions.
- To manage any communications related to our customer care service.
By providing this data, you declare that the information provided is accurate and truthful. If there should be any change to your data we would ask you to notify us of such changes in writing so that we can keep your data up-to-date. Customers may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the holding of their data by writing to VIVEBIKE, C/Don Gonzalo de Mena, 2, 41005 Sevilla (Spain), enclosing a copy of their official ID document.
The concept of personal data includes images when they refer to identified or identifiable persons. Therefore, personal data protection principles in force should be applied to the use of cameras, video cameras and any other analogous technical resource for capturing and/or recording images during trips. Any dissemination of such images will be for promotional purposes with reference either to company matters or to places of tourist interest on trips made.
Customers give their consent to the capturing of any images that members of the organization, people collaborating with the organization, or the customers themselves may take of the group during the trip, and authorize the agency to publish those images on the media that they deem appropriate for the purposes set out in the previous paragraph. Only when the capture and publication of images does not involve identified or identifiable persons will the LOPD (Spanish Data Protection Act) not apply.