Owner: Joaquín Hernández de la Obra.
Tax ID No.: 29742356K
Trade name: VIVEBIKE
Registered address: C/ Don Gonzalo de Mena, 2. 41005 Sevilla (Spain)
Telephone no.: 678624020
Licensing authority: CIAN: Pending
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as the company responsible for the website www.vivebike.travel, VIVEBIKE (hereinafter “the Provider”) informs all users of the terms and conditions of use of said website.
By accessing this website or making use of it in any way, users unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions set out below. The Provider reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
The Provider declares that all information provided on this website is truthful and accurate. The Provider undertakes to keep this information up-to-date and reserves the right to modify it, without being under any obligation to warn or notify users of any such changes.
The Provider is exempt from any kind of liability arising from:
- Information published on the website which has been manipulated or inserted by a third party not related to the website.
- Any damages that may arise from interferences, interruptions, errors, telephone failures, delays, disruptions or disconnections in the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and failures in the lines and telecommunications networks, or by any other cause beyond our control
- Unlawful interference through the use of harmful software of any type and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Security or browsing errors caused by the improper functioning of the browser or by using non-updated versions of the browser.
- Content from other websites to which the web page has a link.
- Information and content stored in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish independent content on the Provider’s website
- The use of information once it has been shared on social networks
- Any type of improper or inappropriate use of the website.
Notwithstanding the above, and in compliance with Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, the Provider is at the disposal of all users, authorities, and security forces, and undertakes to actively cooperate in the removal or, when appropriate, blocking of any content that might affect or contravene national or international law, third party rights, or morality and public order.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, design, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the service provider or, where appropriate, are licensed or expressly authorized by the authors. All the contents of the website are protected by intellectual and industrial property law.
Irrespective of the purpose for which it is intended, prior written authorization must be obtained from the Provider for the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing of content. Any use not previously authorized by the Provider will be considered a breach of the Provider’s intellectual and industrial property rights. However, in accordance with current legislation the Provider authorizes the distribution of content included in the website across social networks in order to share information.
For the resolution of any disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation, to which the parties expressly submit, shall be applicable. The courts of Seville shall be competent to resolve any conflict arising from the use of the website.